I’m a confessed cc-holic and have spent way too much time trying to find quality custom content. A few people have asked me where I get my cc from, so here, I share my favourite creators! In general, I download from Tumblr-based artists for a more realistic 3D look — I don’t recommend The Sims Resource (which is overloaded with ads) unless you are wanting build/buy cc. I also have a cc finds blog where I reblog new downloads here. I will update this page when I find new things.
I like to make my own poses and lots, and I post these creations on the simperius curse. I share this blog with my best friend Xinxin 🙂 Currently, I am not sharing anything, but my old downloads (not the best quality, mind you) include these story specific things + more:
There is a wonderful blog called Lana CC Finds which is essentially a database of cc, smartly organised into many, many categories. Probably the most well-known simblr, to be honest. This the first place I go to in searches for specific cc. And note, for any Tumblr sites, you will probably have to open the download link in a new tab for it to work.
I only use hairstyle retextures, as I find the originals are usually too shiny and unrealistic for my taste.
- Ifca Sims Retextures /// removes the shine from hairstyles, with retextures of toddler-adult styles and conversions + edits as well.
- Nightcrawler /// my fave hair creator.
I download clothing that is made with three-dimensional meshes, so the clothing doesn’t look like it is painted on your Sim. However, the files will take up more storage space and the higher-polycount clothing may glitch in the game if your graphics settings are not set to High or Very High.
- Spectacled Chic /// one of my fave creators; feminine retro, vintage fashion.
- RottenEyed /// great realistic-style conversions from Sims 4.
- Nemigasims /// more nice S4 conversions including acc.
- Plbsims /// lovely clothes influenced by korean modern fashion.
- Pixicat /// all my shoes are from here.
- Sketchbook Pixels /// the cutest toddler-children clothes.
- Kurosoberina /// realistic eyebrows, nose masks, lipsticks, eyeliners and more.
- SK Sims /// a great range of facial details.
- Simtanico /// really nice contacts.
- Ruby Red Sims /// my favourite builder, but beware, her lots have tons of cc, so I don’t recommend downloading unless you have a good computer 😦 They are super pretty though!
- H84S /// modern grunge houses + city style community lots (cafes, etc).
- Milla’s Creative Corner /// lovely conversions and clutter galore!
- 2SIS /// gorgeous and highly realistic objects, mostly decor.
- The77Sims3 /// stylish modern industrial cc.
- You-Lust /// tons of cute clutter.
- Around The Sims 3 /// a huge variety of super useful objects, for both houses and community lots.
- Cyclonesue /// my go-to place for broken grunge urban decor.
- Wondymoon /// good, solidly-created furniture sets.
- MarcusSims91 /// stunning industrial build + buy.
- One Billion Pixels /// cute misc decor.
- E Skin Fresh /// this is a detailed and delicate skin I use for all my Generation 3 characters.
- Fyachii /// this is my favourite pose creator; unfortunately she’s not creating anymore, but there are lots of adorable couple pose packs you can still download!
- FL Club /// emotional and nicely crafted storytelling poses.
- Toys of Dukeness /// another super talented and creative creator!
- Subpoint /// awesome model + lifestyle poses.
- I Like To Dissect Sims /// a huge variety of adorable poses, many of which are pregnancy + babies.
- Marshmallowsims /// sooooooo many single, couple and baby poses! I regret not finding this creator earlier.