I haven’t done one of these in a while, so I decided to accept it! Thank you very much to the lovely Fibijean for nominating me ❤
The rules for the Unique Blogger Award are as follows:
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. What is your favourite part of playing/writing stories for your sims?
For actually playing the game, making sims in CAS is definitely my favourite part! I love editing them and dressing them up 🙂 For the writing, I would say that the most awesome moment is when I finally think up a good plot after a long time of frustration. That feeling of knowing exactly what is gonna happen next is just satisfying. Of course, I also really love talking to others (looking at you, Simsered) about the story, unfortunately this means I get overexcited and spill spoilers everywhere, lmao.
2. Which of your sims are you personally most like?
This is a very hard question haha! In terms of looks, probably Lucifer, or maybe this new sim I made a few days ago who will be a character appearing in the next chapter! His name is Caden Malanov and he is supposed to look rather scary. I’m in love with his hair and eyes though!
In terms of personality, I probably like Michel the most. He’s such a sweetie and has always been really nice to Cherry. Also, he’s the only one out of the group that doesn’t have a particularly dark past, which is refreshing! But that might be due to the fact I haven’t thought about it yet Overall, the sim I personally most like right now is Michel because I also like his looks!
3. What is one thing you love about your own story and one thing you wish you did better?
I love how far my story has progressed from Generation One to the current gen, in terms of writing, sims, screenshots and plot. It gives me hope that the story will keep on improving for the next generations! One thing I wish I did better… there are so many things I dislike about the past gens that it’s quite hard to choose, lol. But I would say that the relationships were more developed (Fern-Christopher, Briar-Max). I feel like they were rather one-dimensional and there actually wasn’t much chemistry, especially between Fern and Chris. I mean, they are cute together, but no real ‘fire’, if that makes sense. This is a pretty annoying issue for me, which is why I am working so hard on the relationship story between Cherry, Lucifer and Gabriel! It’s developing a bit slowly right now, but hopefully in the next few chapters it will speed up.
I always seem to nominate the same people, but considering I don’t follow a lot of stories, I’m just gonna nominate everyone (active and haven’t accepted the award yet) on my blog roll:
- The Extraordinary Lives of Us by my fave blogger Simsered
- Aoi-Oritsuru by Fyachii
- Different Winters by LilyShadowWriter
- Set Apart by RaymondSanti
- Noble Doubt by RosemaryMarie
- Light the Way to Heaven by Blamsart
- Forever Darkness by ShannyLee4
- The Windsor Legacy
- Winters Valley by my annoying little sister
- Neverdoitagain by loladiamond01
- Lair of the SSStoryteller
- Stories by Bee by Bmitjessesue
- How has writing a Sims story affected your life? For example, I have met a lot of cool people through the blog, and been the main reason for the big development in my writing skills because my English class does literally nothing to improve creative writing.
- What do your non-online friends think about your Sims story? For example, my school friends think that writing a story about a game is a tiny bit strange, but two of my closest friends are pretty engaged in it, which is nice.
- What do you think makes your story unique? For example, I would say the absurd amount of work I put into my screenshots, lmao.
Wow I kinda just answered my own questions But yes, have fun answering them, I can’t wait to see what you will say! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day ❤
PS: I will try my best to post 3.9 within two weeks!