I was a little torn between accepting this award or not, but I decided to in the end! Thank you so much to the lovely Simsered, raymondsanti, thewindsorlegacy bmitjessesue, katercreation, Iomai, and SimmeraldOtter for nominating me, that was really sweet of you guys! *hugs and kisses* Get comfortable because this is probably going to be an extremely long post. 🙂
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
“An award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is a beautiful way to share all the amazing things other bloggers do and write about. To recognise their efforts in inspiring others to do what they love.”
Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
Notify the bloggers you included.
Keep the rules in your post.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ❤
Questions from Simsered:
- Since all of the blogs I’ve nominated are Sims related, what inspired you to write your legacy/story? I’ve said this a million times, but The Seraphine Legacy. It inspired me and many more Simmers to begin writing our own legacies, so thank you very much to the author~
- What is the first thing you think about in the morning? “Damn, I have to get up for school again.”
- If you could be anybody for a day, who would you be and what would you do? I can’t think of anyone really, but maybe raymondsanti so I can see what American schools are like!
- What was the last song you listened to? I don’t listen to music unless I’m writing/painting/dancing, so I’m not sure.
- What is currently your favorite tv show? I’m boring and I don’t watch TV, lmao.
- If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why? A soft blue.
- Name three movies that make you cry/teary eyed. Any movie with tear-jerking music and decent characters will probably make me watery-eyed, but Hachi: A Dog’s Tale is the only one I can remember actually crying at. I sound cold hearted but I don’t watch movies usually unless it’s Marvel or Harry Potter!
- A zombie (or walker/biter/etc. for my fellow TWD fans) just came through your front door. The object on your left is your only weapon. What is it? My bedside lamp! I’m dangerously armed.
- Name a celebrity you don’t like. Does Donald Trump count?
- You get to marry one fictional character – who is it? …
- What’s the funniest thing to ever happen to you? My friends happened!
Questions from raymondsanti:
- What inspires you to write? I have a playlist of songs to inspire me while I’m writing!
- One of your bad habits? Procrastination…
- What do you want the most right now? The weekend so I can sleep in and play Sims!
- Something you never leave home without? My phone so I don’t get lost.
- If you could ask any question to anyone and get a truthful answer, what would you ask? “Are you racist/homophobic?” If yes, I would exterminate them.
- Baths or showers? Showers.
- What’s your favorite number? Numbers are maths and maths is numbers and I don’t like maths.
- If you had the chance to torture your worst enemy, would you? I don’t have any enemies and I definitely would not torture anyone… except for tickling.
- What do you admire in your friends? Although they act stupid or crazy sometimes, my friends are all smarter than me. Most of the time they will look at things logically and sensibly (esp. Xinxin). But they are still so cool and fun!
- If you could invent anything, what would it be? A way to stop time so I could sleep in when I want!
- Given the chance to rule the world… would you? I would love for a chance to change the world for the better, but I don’t think I can handle ruling 7 billion people. Too many annoying people trying to wreck havoc and complain, I would get super pissed off.
Questions from thewindsorlegacy:
- Would you rather fight a hundred goose-sized elephants or a goose the size of an elephant? I don’t like geese, so I’ll fight one lol. COME AT ME.
- Shuffle your songs on your phone/computer/whatever — what’s the first song that pops up? From the same ‘fallen angels’ playlist that I mentioned before, Lighthouse by Mree. I literally only listen to three artists oh my gosh haha.
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you want to be? Japan! I would go to the nearest convenience store and buy everything!
- Savory or sweet? I like both equally but right now I’m feeling sweet. Like dark chocolate brownies and vanilla icecream and iced coffee.
- What made you create your blog? Answered above….
- What do you do when you want to relax? Sit in my bed and listen to my playlist… gosh I’m boring lmao. If I’m feeling pissed though dance is always the best remedy.
- What never fails to make you laugh? One of my good friends, Nikki. She is such an idiot but I love her sense of humour ❤
- Do you prefer living in a city or in a rural area? Or somewhere in-between? I live in Auckland’s suburbs and I’m happy here. I can have all the comforts of urban life but without the noise and density.
- If you could live in any fictional universe, which would you choose and why? HARRY POTTER! Like all these magic spells and amazing things (hello, ten second pimple vanisher?), not to mention Hogwarts. School would be so fun and the feasts just sound so good~
- If you could domesticate any animal and have it (safely) be your pet, which would you choose? A lion or a tiger, they are so majestic and would be so nice to hug lol. Like big fluffy cats, although I don’t really like small cats in the first place.
- What is your favourite word? It’s literally ‘Sims’ right now because I have no life. It will probably change to ‘tired’ in my final year of school, though.
Questions from bmitjessesue:
- Name five sims traits that would best describe you. Natural Cook, Artistic, Good, Neurotic, Shy.
- What would be your favourite job in the sims world? Probably the Stylist/Architect career from Ambitions!
- What is your favourite version of Sims? Name one reason why. Sims 3 is the first and only version I’ve played. Obviously Sims 1 & 2 are less developed and I don’t like the Sims 4 graphics.
- What is the most important item you own and why? I don’t even know…
- Preferred hot beverage-Coffee or tea? I love coffee but I’m trying not to drink it right now. I really like Starbucks!
- Night Owl or early riser? I can be both, but I tend to work better in the night as long as it’s not past 12. The only time I actually like being an early riser is when I’m going on a big vacation and I get all excited!
- If you were given $1000.00, what would you buy? I would do a makeover on my room! I would make it super pretty and full of light.
- Have you ever traveled to Canada? Nope, it looks nice though.
- What would be your perfect vacation? I would go around the world and stay the longest in Japan.
- If you could change your first name what would you choose? Lulu to Lila. Lila sounds so much more prettier. Lulu is a name commonly used for kittens, lol.
- What is your biggest fear? Failing in my future career, I think. I’m scared that my hopes for being successful as a architect will crash and burn and I won’t know what to do.
Questions from katercreation:
- Do you have any favorite characters in your own stories? Who? I love all of the main Generation Three characters, but I probably have to say Lucifer. Right now he just seems like a classic arrogant player but since I’ve written quite far ahead, his character has developed so much and I really love the Luc I am writing about right now (3.10!).
- What are your favorite genres to read or watch? Fantasy, I guess… Harry Potter/Mortal Instruments/Percy Jackson, all those mainstream books.
- Which fictional character do you wish you could be real life friends with? Hermione!
- One of your bad habits? I bite my nails.
- Do you cook or bake? If not, would you want to learn how to? I’m definitely a baker, but I can cook as well.
- What is your dream career? A wedding planner or a novelist! That will most likely stay as a faraway dream though, both careers are very hard to become successful in and I need to improve my writing so much to get to the professional level.
- What is the one thing you absolutely can’t live without? Oxygen. Lmao I can’t think of anything, really.
- What was the last picture you took with your phone? Uh I don’t take pictures on my phone since the camera is very bad quality. Maybe when I get home from school I can find one on my proper camera.
- Are you a day or a night person? The day, but only when I don’t have school!
- What was the last movie you watched at a theater? Oh my gosh this is kind of embarrassing but it was Finding Dory…
- What do you like the most about gaming? Since the only game I play is Sims, I think the best part is being able to create an entire new world of your own, and customise it right down to the people and the buildings. You can do that just by writing but to be able to actually see it is really cool.
Questions from Iomai:
- So, why do you write? For stress relief or…? For fun and for working towards my vague goal of publishing a novel one day!
- I love animals, although currently I only have 1 dog. Do you have any pets? I don’t have any pets but since my mom runs a dog-minding business we usually have at least one dog running around the house.
- If you could be a food (like to be eaten or not xD) what food would you be? Something really tiny, like a blueberry so I can just be bitten in half so I die with minimal pain.
- Since all of you play the sims, what made you get into it? Who do you have to thank for your addiction if it is one? My childhood friend had Sims 3 and I went over to play at her house a lot. When she showed it to me I fell in love immediately, mainly with the open world and CAS, and it was about two years until my parents actually let me buy it (because of the M rating). I have this blog and my obsession with custom content to thank for continuing my addiction.
- Do you have any favorite games? Literally, The Sims 3.
- You’re on a desert island, who’s on this island with you? Pick 3 only. My friends Xinxin, Angela and Nikki because they are smart so we would be able to get the hell out of there.
- Hot or cold weather? Well, I like warm, so I will say hot.
- If you could meet a character from your stories who would it be? What would you say? Lmao… um… Lilith? I don’t know what I would say though, she just seems like a really cool potential friend.
- Name one thing you can’t live without. Again… we need the sun to live… but the thing I would probably be most upset if it got taken away would be Sims, because it would mean the end of this blog.
- Pokemon or Digimon, and in the same catergory, cartoons or anime? None.
- What irks you the most about someone/thing/time? Oh gosh I hate it when random people criticise the government’s solution to a problem, such as the housing issue in Auckland, but has no better solution? Like wtf do you realise that to create the solution many experts have put hours and hours of meticulous research and thought into it while you think the solution you made with literally a minute’s thought is way better? Where is the logic?
Ooookay now I am done boring you to death, here are my nominations! They are a bit fiddly because most people I were going to nominate has already posted their award on their blog. So instead, I’m going to write a little paragraph about my top five fave stories to say why I love them so much! Of course, I am still gifting you the award, I’m just not giving you questions lmao. I would write one for ALL the cool blogs I follow but that would take way too long, so for ALL the people who aren’t in the following five: thank you so much for brightening up my day a little every time you post! ❤
The Extraordinary Lives of Us by Simsered: So I have been a huge fan of Simsered’s stories for a long time and she has been a follower of my legacy since nearly the beginning as well. Her latest story, a DITFT, is very well written and I always look forward to her posts, I always smile when I see her chapters pop up on Reader! Even though the current generation is ‘everyday life’ I think it’s really nicely done and I very much enjoy reading it! Simsered is also super duper nice, so not only is her story awesome but she is awesome too! 🙂
Set Apart by raymondsanti: Another blogger who I think is really cool, and I sometimes talk to on Tumblr. Her legacy is also one that I get excited at to see the weekly chapter. I’m not sure how she has done it but she’s on her 9th generation! The different stories raymondsanti manages to weave for each gen is quite astounding. I love her writing and the way she portrays her characters! Sometimes I wish that she and Simsered weren’t halfway across the world so I could meet them in person.
The Windsor Legacy: This is one that is fairly new compared to the other ones I read, but I think I began following it in the first few chapters. Honestly, this legacy makes me crack up every chapter, with all the hilarious lines. It’s very entertaining and the characters are all so colourful!
Only Mine – Revamped by Fyachii: Everything about this story is so unique and cool. Somehow, she has managed to create pretty much every. single. pose in her chapters. Like wtf. I actually have no idea how because it takes me half an hour just to create one. Anyways, this is a story that also never fails to make me laugh. I love the sims and the setting, too.
Different Winters by LilyShadowWriter: She doesn’t post very often, but when she does it is sooo worth it. This legacy has been going for a long time and it was a delight for me to read through all the generations. Her writing is really good and I love the stories she makes up for each complex character. Also, LilyShadowWriter is such a sweet person and her comments are super adorable ❤