Guess what I saw this morning when I went online to start a new chapter? This!
An award! I was really surprised when I saw a comment on my latest chapter from the lovely blogger cynanyx. At first I didn’t know what to think because I usually don’t get recognised that much for writing, especially blogging. But then I got super happy! I’ve already thanked you like two times, cynanyx, but I’ll show my immense appreciation one more time:
Anyway, from what cynanyx has said, the award is given to other bloggers who don’t have a lot of followers. I think it’s kind of like raising awareness for their stories. Which reminds me, I haven’t gotten round to reading cynanyx’s prettacy yet, I’ll do that as soon as I can 😊
Here are the rules for this award:
- Post the award on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who presented the award and link back to their blog.
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers whom you feel deserve this award and have fewer than or equal to 3,000 followers.
- Answer 11 questions posted by the nominator, and ask your nominees 11 questions.
Now it’s time to nominate some bloggers!
The Shores of Our Souls by Simsered. I know you’ve been already nominated but I love your story too much to not nominate you, that would be a crime. This Sims story is a beautiful one set in Isla Paradiso, full of love and emotional twists. I love Simsered’s writing style because she describes things in such a elegant nature and it is very entertaining too! You have to read it if you haven’t already. NOW.
Lair of the SSStoryteller. This isn’t a legacy, but a collection of different Sims stories. They are all creative and entertaining; the writer is indeed talented at storytelling. I especially love the latest tale, Finding Phoenix! Definetly worth checking out.
Pip the Parakeet by Pip. This blog is quite new so doesn’t have a lot of posts yet, and isn’t related to Sims at all. Even so, the posts tell a heartwarming tale of a sweet bird with big dreams, told by the parakeet itself. The writing style is very cute and you can’t help getting attached to Pip!
Okay, that’s only three. Which is stupid because I’m supposed to have more than five. I’m very picky in terms of writing style but there are other blogs I follow, just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will find them! If you’re not here I still like your story, I just still haven’t read it in detail…😓
Basically those are my very top three who I think deserve this award absolutely. I feel a bit guilty about this… but yea. Anyway, on to answering the questions cynanyx has asked.
1. What made you start blogging?
I had to make one for English class last year. I fell in love with it, made another one, deleted the first one, and started my legacy one. It’s just a fun way to meet new people and share/explore other blogger’s work!
2. If you had to summarize your blog in ten words or less, what would you say?
An outlet to share my sim’s adventures and practise writing.
Woo. Ten words!
3. If you could create a new Sims 3 expansion pack, what would it be? What would it include?
HARRY POTTER. I love love love the Harry Potter world and there is so much unique and iconic content that could be put in the expansion pack! Like Hogwarts and Hogsmeade and all sorts of spells.
4. Reading on a tablet or reading from a printed book?
Books. Duh. It’s just not the same to look at digital pixelated words than ones printed on smooth paper.
5. If you could be any character from your story, who would you be, if anyone?
Erm… Fern? Because she’s so nice even though she’s been through so much that she doesn’t deserve.
6. Would you be willing to give up playing The Sims 3 forever for one million dollars (or whatever currency is most commonly used in your country)?
That’s hard. Hmm, I’m going to be sneaky and say a million dollars because I would find a way to secretly buy all the Expansion/Stuff Packs as well as cool things from the Sims store! Somehow.
7. Dogs or cats?
Dogs! Dogs are so sweet and loyal and adorable. My mother runs a dog home boarding business, we always have at least one doggy around. Right now a Bichon-Shihtzu named Coco is snoozing on my lap.
8. What’s your dream job?
Architect/Interior Designer as well as a part time of novelist and looking after stray dogs.
9. How much time per day do you usually spend playing The Sims 3?
An hour on the weekends, zero on the weekdays. IT MAKES ME SO SAD. If I could I would play at least two hours each day, but alas, I don’t have the time.
10. What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Its really fun. Yea. Woo. I think I already said this in no. 1.
11. Is there anything else that people should know about you?
My favourite hobby is dancing. Jazz and ballet. I’m on pointe! 😀 Oh, and I like photography + baking + writing stories. I’m currently writing a novel which will probably never be published… but I’m planning to do a variation of it in Sims when I get close to finishing this Kingston legacy.
Here are my questions for my three nominees:
- How long have you been blogging?
- Your view on the country of New Zealand? You know, the tiny country near the bottom of Australia.
- What are your favourite hobbies?
- Who do you think are the best authors in the world? Why?
- Dark, milk or white chocolate?
- What is your favourite aspect of Sims 3?
- What do you think of Sims 4?
- If you could get a pet, what type of animal and what would you name it?
- Favourite colour?
- If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?
- Telepathy, telekinesis, element bending or ability to manipulate time?
And that’s all! Thank you for reading, Chapter 1.14 will be up today. Have a lovely day!